TF for pressure-free system
The "TF" unit is designed for hydraulic and lubricating oils. Used on pressure free systems or placed higher than the system will purify. The TF has the ability to lift oil into the filter, but must have an gravity based return back to the tank/oil reservoir. Water down to 100 ppm. (0.01%) and particles 1-3 microns.
Hydraulic systems such as balers, compactors, ro-ro equipment. This is mounted on the IBC tank for cleaning oil, such as freezer compressor oil or other places where it is not possible to permanently instal the unit, There are two sets of oil in attendance, one to use and one for purification; just select one of the two as needed.
Specifications Purifiner TF5060PMH
- Capacity: 600 litres/24 hour (Single filter) 1,200 litres/24H (Twin filter)
- Oil amount: Up to 3,000 litres (6,000l for Twin and 9,000l for Triple units)
- Oil type: All hydraulic and lubricating oils Viscosity: 32 - 320
- Max. pressure in: No back-pressure
- Power consumption: 2400 watt, 230 volt, 16 amp circuit
- Connection: 3/8" BSP external thread
Warranty: 12 months
Weight: 35 kg
Dimensions: 64 x 45 x 47 cm (H x W x D)